Friday, November 16, 2007

Moggy monsters


This week we finished making these cat toys which were started a few months ago. They were made out of some leftover handspun wool we had laying around. They were originally circular in shape but we made one a little too big so decided to make a snowman -like toy. Mistakes aren't always a bad thing.

hiya
Aren't they cute.These little monsters just grew with each idea. I love when projects grow with inspiration and end up different to the original idea. It's just so much more fun than planning and working to a plan - sometimes : )
huggs Little Ma

2 comments:

Kris said...

I like your monsters! Great photos too.

Kris said...

Come to my blog and send me an email so I can email you the statcounter details. I lost your email address again! Embarrassing, I know.