Friday, November 23, 2007

Homemade is best


Hi Everyone
It was a friend's birthday a few weeks back and we were trying to think of a prezzy to get her. We were really into cooking that week so we decided to make her her own truffle filled tin and a packet of the best Burnt Butter Biscuits ever. The truffle recipe is one I made up. The decorations on the top tell you the flavours. The blue faces are the originals, the yellow squiggles are vanilla, the red swirl roses are rose water and the green question marks are brandy flavoured.

This green jumper is one I had to restart because I left it sitting for a few too many months. Consequently it did not fit me and I had to start the next size up. Hopefully it will still fit next winter. [trust me to finish it before summer (:




bye for now MnM

5 comments:

Leonie said...

I didn't know you were blogging! Woo hoo! Waving hi from Sydney!

Yarnsticksbooks said...

Join the club. I finished my Ribbi Pulli just in time for it to get hot.

Miss B is drooling over those truffles.

Kris said...

I am soooooooo jealous! Your jumper is beeutiful. I think you sould wear it every day, even if it is hot!!!!

Life's little stuff said...

Waving right back at ya Leonie!!
Nadia wanted to start one, so I went along for the ride LOL.

Life's little stuff said...

HI Jessica
Glad i'm not the only one.

I'll wear one if you wear one Kris!!!!!!LOL