Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Miles and Happy Foody

Hey

Our friends who lost Zappa last year have just found themselves a new puppy - Miles. Anticipating this happy event we bought them a Dog food recipe Book with heaps of Fancy Fussy Recipes for dogs ( the sushi for dogs really tickled me). So here is a pic of probably the best cared for Pup in Australia. He's a beautiful little Kelpie. Isn't he cute as?



Well the dog's got good food I better check out our diet! I've been meaning to add more vegetarian meals but they have to be tasty especially for the carnivores in the house. Eating veg for them is punishment. But they will drink smoothies and veg dips like hummous, red kidney bean dip or skordalia. There's a few recipes at the
  • Happy Foody
  • I want to try. (Followed by some delicious Burnt butter Biscuits just in case it's all too healthy)

    On the knitting front , I've managed to graft the sleeves onto the main part of the jumper and now have to work out a fair isle pattern. I'm so excited 'cos when it's done I want to finish the Ice Queen shawly thing.
    I went back to the Button Bar to finally get my replacement needles. I don't think I'll be going back there. I just got the feeling that the lady just wasn't really interested in fixing the faulty needle issue and that I was really just a nuisance - oh well.

    Things I'm chuffed about this week - Rain, rain and cold weather.

    Huggs Little Ma

    No comments: